An easy, automated way to target and send messages to your first-level connections can be done with the Growth-X ‘Nurturing’ campaigns. To create a prospect list, you can use either a SalesNavigator Search URL, CSV file, Tag, or by action. You can send 100 messages per user per day (this is separate from your daily invite limit).
How to Create a Nurturing Campaign
Click 'New Campaign', select ‘Nurturing'
2. Fill in the campaign details and add the Sales Navigator search URL, CSV file, Tag, or by action.
3. If you're using a URL, make sure you add 1st-degree connections under the "Relationship" filter. The total results limitation is the same: 2.5K maximum prospects per search query.
4. You can exclude or include past responders by toggling on the 'Exclude Responders' button AND contacts that have an 'Opened Sequence' (meaning- receivers that are part of an active acquisition or nurturing campaign)
5. All the URLs included in your nurturing message sequence can be converted into trackable URLs. This will allow you to identify which of your prospects visited your links. (Please refer to this article to learn more about trackable links.)
6. Hit 'Save' when you're done.
Go to your Dashboard, select the campaign, and turn it 'On' from the drop-down, add your user, and you’re all set!
*The content in this article contains a premium feature that requires an upgrade for activation. To access the mentioned functionality, kindly consider upgrading to our premium subscription for an enhanced experience.
If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to message us within the app or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Growth-X Team