We have added some important (and very helpful) features these past months 🥳
Click the following links to read more about them:
1. See your Search URL filters from your campaigns view: Growth-X will now identify and map your search URL filters on the campaign view.
2. Filter your campaign view by actions: The campaign dashboard has been enhanced with the ability to filter by sequence status.
3. Now, nurtured messages are displayed in a separate column in the campaign dashboard: The "Nurtured" column has been introduced in the campaign dashboard to separate and display nurtured messages.
4. Download all the data shown on your campaign dashboard as a CSV file: You can export all the data from your account. This makes it easier for you to analyze and manipulate the data as needed.
5. Manage multiple Sales Navigator subscriptions: If your users have more than one LinkedIn Subscription (career, business, sales navigator, recruiter, learning), our tool will detect it, and it will create a visible field at the user level.
6. You will receive a warning for campaigns with a connection rate below 15%: If the connection rate falls below 15%, it can indicate that there may be room for improvement. In this case, you will receive a notification on such campaigns.
7. Limit of 10 Invites Active Acquisition campaigns per user: We have added a new validation step. The system will now count the number of campaigns the user has enabled, and the user will receive an error message if there are ten campaigns or more.
If you need more help, please feel free to message us within the app or email us at email@example.com.
The Growth-X Team