Growth-X data can now be imported to Facebook ad campaigns as a custom list or look-a-like audience. These type of Facebook ads will appear in the news feed of people that accepted your invite on LinkedIn through Growth-X.
How to create a Facebook formatted CSV file from Growth-X Connections:
Go to 'Connections' tab in the Growth-X app, select "Export All"
2. Open the CSV file and edit the column names.
The column name format should be according to the identifier type that Facebook accepts. For example, a column header named 'first name', would be renamed to 'fn' so it can be mapped properly. The more identifiers, the better results.
Email > email
First Name > fn
Last name> ln
Phone > phone (Phone numbers must include a country code)
City > ct
State > st
Zip/Postal Code > zip
Country > country (Country must be provided as an ISO two-letter country code)
The full list of abbreviations can be found here.
An example CSV file from Facebook:
3. Once you renamed the main columns you can delete the rest.
4. Go to your Ads Manager page, go to business tools menu and select "Audiences" section.
5. Select Create a Custom Audience or Create a lookalike audience. Select the CSV file and upload the list.
Note: You can combine multiple Custom Audiences and/or Lookalike Audiences to refine your targeting.
6. Finish setting up your ad set and place the order.